Key features of the Korg iMS20 Version 1.5:
WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
This innovation allows a wireless signal to simultaneously start two iMS20 v1.5 and/or iElectribe v1.5 apps on two separate iPads! Now you can perform with a friend or expand your iPad ensemble by using two units at once, expanding the ways you can create and enjoy musical performances. Mix and match iMS20 v1.5 and iElectribe V1.5 apps in new dynamic ways.
- “AudioCopy” data sharing
AudioCopy allows the sharing audio data between apps. Now you can copy and paste audio data between apps using the AudioCopy function. Audio data exported from either app can be sent to other apps that support “AudioPaste.”
- External USB-MIDI control; plus Korg nanoPAD2/ nanoKONTROL2 Native Mode
The MIDI support implemented in the previous version is now much more advanced. Now, the iMS20 v1.5 supports “Korg Native Mode.” Simply connecting a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 to your iPad will automatically complete all MIDI controller assignments.
- Support for iOS 4.3 (Added in Version 1.2)
- MIDI Control (Added in Version 1.1)
iMS-20 Version 1.1 adds MIDI control capabilities by using the Apple Core MIDI features found in iOS 4.2, via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
KORG iMS-20: Transform your iPad into a complete analog synth studio!
- A complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth
- Built-in 16-step analog sequencer to control the sound
- Music production studio with the MS-20 mono synth, a six-part drum machine, and a mixer
- Kaoss Pad function allows intuitive performance and control
- Publish and share your iMS-20 songs online with the SoundCloud audio platform
By combining a recreation of the Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer, an analog step-style sequencer, six-part drum machine, Kaoss-style performance, and a mixer to control it all, the iMS-20 will transform your iPad into one way-cool sound studio for the modern musician – and the analog enthusiast as well!