- Peterson Strobe Tuners popular StroboSoft tuning application for the iPad® offers the unmatched accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application.
- Tune your electrics, acoustics, brass and woodwind instruments quickly and easily with 1/10th cent strobe precision.
- Peterson Tuners has offered tuning solutions for over 60 years and is the only company specializing in hardware, software, and mobile app tuning products for all levels of musicians.
• Exclusive strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
• Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
• Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
• Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position and it is difficult to gauge which direction the strobe is moving.
• Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
• Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by +24dB.
• Calibration mode: iStroboSoft can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
• Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
• Full screen mode permits the strobe display to be maximized on screen to allow better viewing from a distance.
• Adjustable Concert A: Change the Concert A reference of the tuner to accommodate tuning to a fixed instrument, such as a piano, or tune instruments that do not utilize the typical Western A440 reference.
iPod touch 2nd and 3rd generation users will require an external microphone similar to a headset mic used with the iPhone.
iPod touch 4th generation users can utilize the built-in mic on their device.
iPhone users can use the built-in mic for tuning.
Exclusive iPad features:
• Larger strobe display – Tune from across the room with ease due to the larger display.
• Manual note select – Select notes to ‘target’ when tuning to avoid unwanted harmonics or partials from the display.
• Display of Hz and MIDI note, in addition to cents option – View Hertz or MIDI note numbers for any note/octave combination. Cents readout is also included.
• VGA output – Send the output of iStroboSoft to a projector. Excellent for classroom use or studios.
• Optimized layout to utilize larger iPad display – All features are located on the main screen so users do not need to dig through layered menus.