Just sing into your phone and hear Voice Band transform your voice into an instrument in real time. Voice Band doesn’t simply alter your voice to sound like an instrument, it actually plays a real sampled instrument which follows what you sing. Want to jam to a guitar solo with your favorite band? Voice Band lets you play along with your iPod library, too.
Whether you’re a musician looking to instantly capture an arrangement idea, or a music fan looking to make your own music for the first time, Voice Band will inspire and challenge you.
Voice Band features a recorder which lets you build a song, one instrument at a time. Auto pitch mode helps you stay on key, and if you’re a musician, you’ll appreciate the adjustable scale and metronome. Voice Band also includes a built-in effects processor with distortion, reverb, and delay.
- Turns your voice into an instrument, in real time.
- Instruments include: 2 guitars, bass, sax, 2 synths, Drums, and a Mic mode
- Built-in recorder allows you to record an entire song, one instrument at a time.
- iPod player lets you play along with your favorite music.
- Drum mode lets you play both kick and snare at the same time by singing at two different volumes.
- Auto Pitch mode helps you to stay on key.
- Adjustable octave
- Effects include distortion, reverb and delay.
- Adjustable musical scale for auto pitch includes Major, Minor, Blues, Pentatonic, Wholetone and Mixolydian.
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo.
- Songs can be saved, and e-mailed from within Voice Band.
- Compatible with headphone and microphone accessories, including the iRig Mic for high quality recording.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
NOTE: A pair of headphones (with a built-in mic) is required for iPod Touch and original iPhone users.
IGOG – Are you ready for the real thing?
iGOG is a massive multisampled drum machine unlike anything else available. iGOG sounds better than other drum machines because it uses Drumagog technology. (Drumagog is our award winning drum replacer, used by recording engineers worldwide for over 10 years). iGOG features up to 384 multisampled drum hits per pad. It combines dynamic, random and positional samples to form a drum sound so realistic, you’d swear it was the real thing.
Genuine Touch-sensitive Pads
iGOG introduces the impossible: touch sensitive pads that respond to how hard you hit them! Using WaveMachine Labs own patent pending* VelAUcity technology, iGOG accurately responds to your touch. The harder you strike the pads, the louder the drum hit. Finally, a drum machine that plays like a real kit.
Mic Triggering Mode
iGOG also lets you play other objects, such as a table and turns those hits into real drum sounds while you play! This gives a whole new dimension to “air drumming”.
iGOG contains a powerful drum sample engine which captures every nuance of a drum hit. Because a snare drum sounds different the harder it’s played, iGOG’s samples are packed with Dynamic Multisamples to ensure a faithful reproduction. iGOG’s Random Multisamples guarantee that no sample is ever played twice in a row, making rolls and flams sound realistic. Hi-hats take advantage of iGOG’s Positional Multisamples, which provide a smooth transition between closed and open styles. Simply slide your finger across the rectangular pad. iGOG also automatically switches between left and right hand samples, making drum rolls sound amazing.
- 8 velocity sensitive drum pads using patent pending VelAUcity technology
- Comes with 6 free drum kits. More available through the built-in store
- Load your own kits using standard wav, aif or Drumagog .gog files
- Hi-hat and Ride pads change articulation as you slide across the pads
- Built-in sequencer with standard MIDI file support
- MIDI export: save your sequences to your computer
- Sequencer features quantize, metronome, time signature, count-in, tempo and loop
- Backing track mode lets you play and record sequences in perfect sync to an mp3 file
- Mic trigger mode lets you play drums by tapping on objects, such as a table
- Built-in file transfer mode allows you to copy files between iGOG and your computer
- Mixdown feature lets you create an audio mix of your sequence
iPhone 2G and iPod Touch users: A headset is required to take advantage of VelAUcity and mic triggering modes.