Multiple versions are available on various devices.
- Recent releases:
- 2.2 Froyo Android 2.2 Froyo is still available for smartphones and is the operating system for the 7″ Galaxy Tab from Samsung
- 2.3 Gingerbread Android 2.3 Gingerbread is the most available release for smartphones
- 3.0 Honeycomb is a tablet-orientated release which supports devices with larger screens. Updates to Honeycomb are:
- 3.1 Honeycomb, released in May 2011
- 3.2 Honeycomb, released in July 2011
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, announced on October 19, 2011